Thursday, December 6, 2012

Santa with a Kiln

DIY
 Coming up with gifts at Christmas always proves challenging for me. Any other time of the year, I can run across the perfect thing for someone, but I always end up giving it to them the first time they have a bad day.
 So this year I'm going to be working at a ceramics shop part time, and I plan to make everyone something personal there! I like the idea because its homemade, but not something flimsy they are afraid to use. (Its also not the terrifying orange marmalade I made last year. Shudder)
And its simpler to take what you know someone enjoys and add it to something they can use than to run across something in one category or the other.

For myself, a set of shot glasses with pen and ink like depictions of the scarier sea creatures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment